Tuesday, November 22

thanksgiving.



it's that time of year again... the holidays. first up is thanksgiving.
here is what i am thankful for this year.

my friends. the past couple years of my life has been very complicated and hard,
and this year was no acception. my closest friends have been there through the hardest
and best days - and i honestly don't know what i would do without them.



(anthony: last christmas. rosala: surprise birthday party in atlantic city. lisa: goo goo dolls concert last summer)

my family. my dad and my brother mean everything to me.
i honestly don't know what i would do without them.
my dad is one of my best friends.
my brother and i are slowly starting to build a relationship- and it means the world to me.

                                

(2009: a few christmases ago in nyc & at our tree at home)

my "sister". without her i would not be the person i am today.
this year she got married and i was her maid of honor.
i think about how blessed and honored i am to know her every day.
i love her with all my heart.


(the wedding party)

this year i completely changed my life. i loved my job and my life,
but i knew i needed a change and to make something of myself.
i needed a change: so i became a flight attendant and moved to north carolina.
the job didn't work out.. and honestly we all know how i feel about my move;
but i'm so glad i really did it. i am thankful i had the courage to do this.


(mckenzie, me & rhonda at flight attendant school: happy graduation)


and finally: adam. i met adam a year after my mother passed away,
and he saved my life. i am thankful for him everyday.


                                 

what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment